1580 Skeet Club Rd · High Point, NC · 27265
Coolsculpting® in Greensboro
CoolSculpting® – the new, non-invasive way to reduce fat.
CoolSculpting® is the first and only FDA cleared technology to reduce fat using cold. Unlike most other fat reduction methods, CoolSculpting® involves no needles, surgery and little-to-no downtime. Results can be seen as early as three weeks following treatment with the best results occurring over the next two to four months.
- What will the results be? CoolSculpting® can reduce the fat layer with noticeable and undeniable results. With an additional treatment, you can reduce the bulge (muffin top, love handles, spare
tire, etc) by even more.
- What happens during the procedure? The device draws the bulge up between two cooling panels. The sensation is a firm tug and pull – enough of a pull to ensure the selected tissue will be cooled most efficiently.
- What does it feel like? As the panels go to work in the first few minutes, patients typically will feel a sensation of intense cold. This soon dissipates. Then, you may sit comfortably or lie down for the remaining one or two hours. Many people spend this time reading, working on a laptop or simply relaxing.
- Can I return to normal activities after the procedure? Yes. The CoolSculpting® treatment is completely non-invasive so most patients are able to return to their normal activities the same day.
- When will I see results? Patients typically start to see changes as quickly as three weeks after treatment, though you will experience the most dramatic results after two months.
*Individual results may vary
- Are the results permanent? During the CoolSculpting® treatment, the treated fat cells are reduced. As long as you maintain your weight with normal diet and exercise, long-term results should remain stable.
Treatment to Transformation individualized sculpting plans require consolation prior to pricing, and typically start around $1,400. Prices vary per client based on area(s) and number of treatments needed.
Schedule your consultation now to find out if you are a good candidate for CoolSculpting.