Women are not the only ones who know the importance of taking care of their skin. Today, more and more men are recognizing the need for skin care. The Renaissance Center for Plastic Surgery & Wellness offers male skin care for men in Greensboro, NC, Burlington, Winston-Salem, High Point, and the surrounding areas.
How Can Men Take Care of Their Skin?
The skin is your body’s largest organ. Doesn’t it make sense to take care of it just like you would every other important organ of the body? Don’t you think men deserve to have years taken off their appearance, just like women do?
At The Renaissance Center for Plastic Surgery & Wellness, we’re very proud to offer several ways men can take advantage of today’s scientific advancements in non-surgical skin treatments to look and feel better in their own skin.
- Botox® – One of the most frequently requested cosmetic procedures in the world, the demand for Botox® among men has grown to the point that many are calling it “Brotox.” Sometime referred to as a “lunchtime facelift,” Botox® can make it look like you’ve turned back time, taking you back to a youthful appearance of years ago.
- Chemical Peels – Used to treat fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, large pores, and dry or dehydrated skin.
- Dysport® – A dermal filler injectable to help diminish or eliminate the lines and wrinkles in the forehead, including the vertical “frown lines” between the eyebrows.
- Microdermabrasion – Minimally invasive procedure to renew and improve skin tone and texture. Uses exfoliation to improve a number of skin-related issues such as age spots, sun damage, acne scarring, wrinkles, and fine lines.
- Skin Care Products – Everybody’s skin needs proper nourishment to stay healthy, and we’re proud to offer some of the finest quality skin care products available to cleanse, moisturize, and hydrate. These are all medical-grade products of the highest possible quality and are only dispensed through approved physicians’ offices.
Contact our office to set up a private consultation to see which male skin care products or procedure will benefit you the most in reaching your aesthetic goals. The Renaissance Center for Plastic Surgery & Wellness is pleased to offer our services to male residents in Greensboro, NC, including Winston-Salem, Burlington, High Point, and the surrounding neighborhoods.