- Botox® – One of the most frequently requested cosmetic procedures in the world, the demand for Botox® among men has grown to the point that many are calling it “Brotox.” Sometime referred to as a “lunchtime facelift,” Botox® can make it look like you’ve turned back time, taking you back to a youthful appearance of years ago.
- Chemical Peels – Used to treat fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, large pores, and dry or dehydrated skin.
- Dysport® – A dermal filler injectable to help diminish or eliminate the lines and wrinkles in the forehead, including the vertical “frown lines” between the eyebrows.
- Microdermabrasion – Minimally invasive procedure to renew and improve skin tone and texture. Uses exfoliation to improve a number of skin-related issues such as age spots, sun damage, acne scarring, wrinkles, and fine lines.
- Skin Care Products – Everybody’s skin needs proper nourishment to stay healthy, and we’re proud to offer some of the finest quality skin care products available to cleanse, moisturize, and hydrate. These are all medical-grade products of the highest possible quality and are only dispensed through approved physicians’ offices.
Contact our office to set up a private consultation to see which male skin care products or procedure will benefit you the most in reaching your aesthetic goals. The Renaissance Center for Plastic Surgery & Wellness is pleased to offer our services to male residents in Greensboro, NC, including Winston-Salem, Burlington, High Point, and the surrounding neighborhoods.